The Villages, FL Pest Control and Lawn Care
The Villages is one of Florida's premier retirement communities, and its residents are fortunate to live in beautiful homes and villas that are surrounded by excellent opportunities to enjoy golf, tennis and more than 2,500 social clubs. While you couldn't pick a better spot to live an active lifestyle in your later years, Florida's hot and humid subtropical climate also attracts a great many pests that invade homes and cause damage to lawns. Fortunately, here at Bug Out Service, we're here to take care of any issues that revolve around pest control or lawn care. These are just a few of our most popular services.
- Pest Prevention: Florida is a haven for a variety of roaches, ants, rodents, spiders and many other pests, and any of these may try to make your home their own. That's why we offer an effective pest-prevention program that works to keep these unpleasant creatures from entering your home in the first place.
- Termite Protection: Eastern subterranean termites are a horrible problem in this state, and they're capable of causing severe structural damage by devouring every scrap of wood from your home. Even homes built from brick, stone or concrete block aren't safe. These termites routinely cause billions of dollars in damage across America every year, but we can stop them in their tracks with two top-of-the line products, Sentricon and Altriset.
- Pest-Control Insulation: We install this installation by blowing it into your attic, and this product is environmentally friendly and offers several benefits. It keeps your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, increases the fire resistance of your walls and keeps insects out.
- Mosquito Control: These nasty insects can ruin your enjoyment of your outdoor space just by buzzing around and biting you, but they also carry a variety of serious diseases such as West Nile virus, encephalitis and the Zika virus, which is extremely dangerous to unborn babies. Our mosquito-control program works to eliminate these insects from your yard so that you can safely enjoy the outdoors once again.
- Lawn and Shrub Care: We understand that you want your lawn to be healthy and look beautiful at all times, and we offer professional year-round care to keep it in the best condition possible. This includes regular fertilization and the control of such damaging insects as mole crickets, chinch bugs, webworms, and armyworms. We also work to suppress the growth of weeds and fungus, resolve any existing negative conditions and minimize the future occurrence of any diseases.
- Aeration: We utilize aeration along with the regular fertilization of your lawn and specialized irrigation programs to give you the healthiest, most-beautiful lawn possible. This process allows essential nutrients to find their way to the soil that is located beneath the turf, and benefits include stronger roots, enhanced drought tolerance, reduced soil compaction and less standing water.
Contact Us Today
If you're dealing with any issues that are related to pest control or lawn care, then you're welcome to contact us here at Bug Out Service. We've been proudly serving the community for more than 50 years, and we'll be happy to schedule your completely free evaluation if you give us a call at 352-221-9066 or 904-584-9868.